Commonwealth Property Group, LLC (“CPG”) was founded in 2012 by Clark J. Simpson after working as a commercial real estate agent with CBRE for 7 years. CPG is a commercial real estate brokerage, management, and real estate investment firm located in Norfolk, Virginia. CPG provides commercial real estate brokerage services for buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants. CPG also acquires and manages multifamily, self-storage, retail, and office properties throughout Hampton Roads with a select group of investment partnerships who rely on CPG’s market expertise, asset and property management capabilities, and CPG’s proven ability to source, underwrite, acquire, and manage real estate investment opportunities.
Commonwealth Property Group’s Real Estate Investment Philosophy:
- Identification of well-located real estate with long term upside.
- Identification of opportunities for improved management, marketing, and positioning of real estate assets.
- Minimization of risk through conservative underwriting and deal structure.
- Conservative use of leverage.
- Acquire well located real estate below replacement cost. We plan on owning real estate assets we acquire for the long term. With our strategy of proactive in-house property and asset management, our goal is to achieve a conservative balance of investment returns and asset appreciation.
Commonwealth Property Group’s Competitive Advantage
CPG believes that its principals’ long term experience in the local commercial real estate market, CPG’s hands on asset and property management, and our long term outlook will lead to superior results for CPG’s third party clients and CPG led investment partnerships. CPG’s network of brokers, lenders, contractors, and other real estate professionals gives CPG a distinct advantage in the competitive local real estate market.